Saturday, March 07, 2009

EAGLES

Ah, you got to love the chance to fly. Really can’t complain if you can soar through life. Wish that happen all the time.

And the problem is being around all the darn people who just make you nuts with their antics. Really are so silly.

They don’t want anyone to fly. Just be the turkeys they are. And take time to be sure we all miserable.

Yep that is the one thing I don’t enjoy. Really a bunch of crap. No allowing feathers for anyone.

Now that is how I get past it all. I just go and fine my feathers. And I will sell them to others.

Yeah that is the fun part. Really can’t stop wanting to help others be eagles instead of chickens.

But that is not the fun. It is the plain crap you get from too many and they never do any good for you.

Yep it just plain sucks. And I certainly do my best to not hang with those types. If only they weren’t successful.

Hard to understand at times. I really don’t care to spend more time in that kind of deal. Just not for me.

I am working on ways to improve it. Like taking time to give directions to cliffs. Yep places where people can leap.

Or with the right people you just push them. And that is the part I wish I could achieve. So much fun.

Well when you are dealing with the right person. Then it works great. If you get suckered in by someone too bad.

Now the challenge is to not become a bird brain. Yeah that makes it worse. Being in that trap will make you crazy.

And too many end up there. Yeah so sad and stupid too. Really do have to wonder. I know I do.

And then it all comes together in there right way. A time you can celebrate the joy of flight.

Or lie about it. Which works too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home