Monday, February 09, 2009

A LITTLE BIT

Ah, now you can always enjoy a tad. Yep, the kind that will be just enough to try and make it happen on a scale you can enjoy.

This will make you other than concerned over life. Well I mean that in a way, which is supposed to be good.

Which is a good thing. Providing it all makes sense. And that would be great if it always stayed that way.

But sometimes this doesn’t come up as we would like. And that is what I will try to look at and find as opportunity.

This doesn’t always happen when I want. Wish it did. Too many things in life just don’t work as one wishes.

So I try to focus on how to maximize this as a process. Yep, I treat it as profit. Now what I do is take this to a point of treating it as good.

See the one benefit of this is with the fact you know we are talking small items and not big ones. So they get less complaints.

Now what I try to do is be sure that I keep this as a little detail. For they do add up over the time.

Which is the part that I try to focus with the idea that you know over a period of time this can be a lot of items. Then when it all becomes a matter of math even better.

In any case the idea here is that you take time to truly appreciate the benefits. See a little bit is great.

When it becomes lots of little bits. And that is what I am so inclined to enjoy. Just making an effort to see you get those little bits.

Now a lot of time they are overlooked. You can be sure most won’t care. They are in too much of a hurry for the big stuff.

So they will let their greed control their minds. They are looking for the big score. And then it is enough.

But then I don’t mind. Because I will be the one with the big pile of goodies when the time comes.

While the others will be scratching their heads and going huh? Meaning all the will think about is that big prize.

Meanwhile I get the good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home