Friday, January 30, 2009

DISAPPOINTED

This sucks when it happens to you. Nothing worse that having your dreams destroyed. Yep, can say I love it.

Now for some this may not be a problem. Yep, one can always celebrate the times when what you crave becomes reality.

Doesn’t mean you give up though. That is not the way you like to think of life. Not if you are wanting more than to get depressed.

So the best cure is to be sure you take the time to never give up. You just plot along and enjoy when things work.

Now for me the one thing I do is try to decrease the times of disappointment. This happens by passing it on.

Oh I know that sucks in the eyes of some, but what the heck, I love it. Life deserves to be about joy.

Only I figure there isn’t enough to go around. So you need this type of approach that makes things more realistic.

Okay I know this is the old Limburger dodge. Some might have even called it that. But well I don’t.

After all I do need my fantasies. Yeah, come on tell me that doesn’t appeal to you. Come on admit it.

In any case I find it all something that gets boring without a little creativity. And who needs that?

Nope what we need is sanity. A realistic option. Times we can take this to a level that works for the rest of us.

Oh you can find the types who decide their approach works best. Which is fine except when they want you to do it too.

But that is why I do make sure that I find ways to journey the road of options. Yep, not to get bogged down in life.

Oh it would be so much better to find this as an option. Yep, got to keep it in perspective here.

So while some might not appreciate my slang on joy, I will continue to keep it as part of my goal in life.

Well to some degree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home