Wednesday, February 04, 2009

NOT NOW

There’s nothing finer that to be able to put the brakes on stupidity. I have truly love this opportunity.

It is tricky to always accomplish. Yeah, you can’t just order the opportunity. Wish you could.

But some really make this so darn impossible. Because they get their motor running an can’t shut it off.

Which is such a pain if you are the type to actually have a brain and expect to use it. But that is the way it is.

Now to avoid this you have to take time to tell the reality. Not everyone wants that. I have learned it the hard way.

Which really is a shame. But that is okay, I have learned to adjust my behave to allow for knowing people are nuts.

Now you can’t always get others to accept this problem. They get all jazzed and then tell you all they do must be right now.

In any case, I work on it the smart way. This is the way to be sure I don’t go nuts. Sure is not an improvement that I want.

So the best way to be sure sanity prevails is to take the time to find those who don’t act goofy. This is by my definition an issue of when people are totally unrealistic.

I mean you really need some decent thinking on this. A time that will allow for some realistic options.

Which means avoid those who think life has a stop watch and decide you can’t enjoy life without their time standards. This I don’t enjoy.

How does one avoid this? First priority is to not allow morons to be your friends. That is determined easy enough.

Just ask a few questions. It is all it takes. If their life story contains too many blunders they call smart, then forget it.

If stupidity is in their brains something they define as wisdom then it is time to pass. Really that is wise.

Hard to resist perhaps, but so important. Well as long as you don’t ask the wrong questions.

Been there. Try to avoid areas such as discussions of aliens. Just a hint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home