Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ONCE AGAIN, BUT...

Got to love those repeats. And if they are things you enjoy even better. Yep, you go to feel so good when hope comes your way.

Now it might not work best when you can plan it. Those times when life just was so perfect you can’t imagine it being better.

So you just get so excited about the idea of replaying the moment of wow. The times will sure be worth remembering.

Providing you can find the wow and it is still in season. Which is the problem with wow, it can be a temporary joy.

Like when you go to some restaurant and have a great meal. But the place goes out of business later.

You can always find some meal elsewhere, just may not have the same joy. The same chance to impress.

But that is where you have to be creative. Have a chance to learn and discover is this paradise a fluke?

Yeah, there are fake paradises. To darn many of them. Wish it was otherwise, but it isn’t.

Now I do have a nice recovery system for people in this situation. I will be glad to create some opportunity for smiles.

A little dash of memorabilia and some creative ways to make it all seem great and they will be happy. Well at least they will seem to be.

Fantasy is a big part of this. You need that in order to be thrilled when the lies get results.

Now this doesn’t always happen the way I want. Yeah, that can be a big challenge. But it can and does happen.

So I celebrate the time of such service. It will make the difference. And so much fun when it does.

Well then I feel the joy when it all comes out the way I want. Might not be when I want it, but nice when it happens.

In any event this is the part I do enjoy. The chances to truly know what is all means in terms of fun.

I have a translator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home