Monday, January 12, 2009

IF ONLY

Ah, these are the two words you hear too often when it is too late. They come after some bone head move.

And you sure would love to redo the blunder. Make it seem genius instead of moron. Sure love to have that option.

However I think you would need a time machine. And even then it might be tricky. Since you might end up guessing about the time.

At least hopefully you would have more than one chance to fix the problem. I have learn that when we blow it there is a good chance we will do it again.

Well that is with the same type of choices. Sort of like your brain goes out of service for a while.

So you need to have more than one chance to fix it. That way you can stand a chance of it actually working.

You know sort of like the idea that if you try something enough times sooner or later it will come out right. Which is what I try to do.

Still the difficulty with the current nature of life is that doesn’t happen. We need to figure a way to make that possible.

Now I wish I had a way to make it a law. But that you know gets way too complicated. Yeah, never works.

See the problem is if you fix the mess ups for one person you have to do it for all. Otherwise you get even more complaints.

So we would have to come up with some kind of waiting list. Then you would have to figure a way to decide the order on the list.

I would take care of it no doubt with some kinds of bribes. Heck this is a service. So that is only fair.

After all I am the one who is offering this deal. So I figure my effort deserves some credit.

Naturally I would expect to be first on the list. Then take time to be sure I get all my problems fixed.

Just to be sure the whole thing worked correctly. Which seems only reasonable. Well that is under the Limburger plan.

Maybe some will even accept it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home