Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I SAW THAT

Oh yeah this is a wonderful option. To be able to say you witnessed, stupidity and even brag about it.

Well you might say that this is a good idea if you are the one doing the seeing. However if you are the one who got caught, forget it.

Pretty much works like most things. But then if you aren’t careful you end up getting this whole deal confused.

At the heart I suppose it would be great if it was a good experience. However this doesn’t mean others will agree.

Now it is important that we don’t give ourselves any reason to get depressed over this. I mean it is very critical we stay calm.

That is always a very important thing to remember. After all, there might be times when we don’t want to let the realty spoil our fun.

This is not a good option. So there are so many ways this can be a joy. If you keep the right attitude.

Which is not always our choice. Depends on what maniac is in charge of the game. So you do have to make allowance for that.

What I do love is this fabulous occasion when I can use my eyes for a bank deposit. Hmm, sounds so much more fun that to use the word blackmail.

Now in order to give this subject a honest approach I have focused on some other issues. Namely that we all take time to smile.

Yeah, come on we can be crabby any old time. This takes practice. Yeah, you have to admit it is fun.

I want to you know have a chance to celebrate. To make spying on others a reason to party.

Now who doesn’t need that? Really I so feel that is an important issue. Just come on be happy.

Okay maybe you can’t. Perhaps you got a serious case of the dulls. Now quite the joy we want.

Which is why I’m working here to cheer you up. That way you can feel better about ratting people out.

Take a bow if you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home