Friday, January 16, 2009

TWINKLE

Oh my there is nothing like the starry moments in life. Those with a special sparkle. And you feel they are perfect.

So naturally you look for any chance you can make them happen. Which is a challenge since they are rare.

In that sense they are like stars. Only happening at certain times. And you can be sure that is never when you want them the most.

Really do hate that part. Little slices of joy you can’t have when you desire. Just left to be at a whim of fate.

Oh yes this is not the timing we have a reason to celebrate. Because we can’t control them.

Which gives them that special quality of being something you love and hate at the same time. Not always a joy.

Still we are addicted to it all. Those sparklers that make us feel so alive. And really can’t complain either.

Just need ways to improve them. Oh yeah that would be great. Well in theory. And the problem relate to how.

This is defined by our view of what constitute a twinkle. There can be so many and naturally they are not the same for two people.

Now needless to say where I live in dullsville, the stars some love are so bland and unexciting. Totally boring.

Okay I’m sorry, but reruns on television don’t make the night shine for me. And a night out strolling the mall and window shopping don’t cut it either.

I’m not complaining in some ways. I mean the nice part is that those things make it easier for me.

Because with them off consuming the boring stuff I can be free to pursue the real forms of sparkle. A little extra flash to produce smiles.

That is all I ask. Might not seem like it is important to some, but it is to me. So that is what I do.

And I won’t even brag about it. Just smile a lot when it happens. This always is enough for me.

Well at least that any body knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home