Monday, January 19, 2009

MORE THAN THAT

Aw, yes, the joy of need. It does bite at us. That desire to be in position to have more than enough.

You sure can’t be unhappy with that choice. Just need to accept dull is not always a happy option.

Now maybe if you rule out all the people who are nuts and don’t really want more then cool. They are welcome to dull.

I don’t mind. That is enough for me. Well at least as long I am the one who gets to fill in the other more.

Now where I live this is a common problem. Mediocrity is known for dull. Boredom sort of is almost a law here.

Not one I voted for. But it does end up being a big part of life. To the point that it truly dominates to much of our city.

So when people here talk of more, oh man that is not about excitement to be sure. Well that is the one thing I can count on.

So that is why I work more on the aspect of trying to be sure I get more than dull. Now since so many have no clue on it that helps.

Maybe it doesn’t help enough, but I try. So this becomes a case of my pursuing alternatives without them knowing it.

True it is complicated when I can’t take the chance and always explain it to those who don’t get it. They will just mess me up.

Only the problem is that I have to be creative at times. Explain things in ways that makes sense to them.

This is a matter of time. Well and opportunity. Yep, got to have both. And if I do then cool.

I’m working on the Limburger survival guide for such things. I figure it might benefit lots of people.

At least those not hopelessly corrupted by monotony. For them it my be too late. Sad, but true.

Perhaps I could start a school? Limburger U has a nice ring to it. And I’m sure I could make it affordable.

Eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home