Tuesday, January 13, 2009

STRUGGLES

Oh the joy when you have to work extra hard. Yeah, it isn’t enough to just cope you got somebody adding to the problem.

Now there are other factors naturally. Circumstance can toss a few surprises into the process.

Which never makes the whole process more fun. So naturally the one thing we do is end up having to battle something to get from point a to point b.

My joy is working hard finding ways to avoid such difficulties. Always looking for those little short cuts.

One can really enjoy discovering creative ways of being lazy. Oh yeah, you can’t complain when you get to do that.

At least I don’t. But some do. There are those strange people out there who think it is better to work hard.

They love wading through problems. Like it is some kind of victory that you can brag about.

Now if they do have some value in making it the hard way through some struggle I’m happy for them. Just don’t ask me to participate.

So that is the part I try to encourage. Give them all the time they need to knock themselves out on that part.

I will be happy sitting back and just being me. To be able to find the easy ways to take care of challenges.

Bribes really help too. As does blackmail if it applies. Intimidation has been known to work also.

Just like finding so many ways to excuse what I do in a way that makes it seem realistic. That is the part I work on.

Now the time comes I guess when it will all work out in my favor. All the ambitious people will knock themselves out for the chance to brag.

Yep, they can have all that fun. I will let them. As for me, I will be so happy to sit back and just avoid the pain.

Yeah, that works for me. They can have the scars. I save my butt and feel good about it. Can’t be sad over that choice.

Which I think is smart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home