Friday, January 09, 2009

WAITING

Okay, so does anyone actually like this? If there is than you get a nice trophy. For being stupid!

Yep, that is what I said. I never thought waiting as a good thing. I’m sorry, but from my view this plain sucks.

I say that not to diminish the value of patience. Just that most of the waiting is not of type that is necessary.

I say that from personal experience. And that is because it is a tool I use all the time. Yep, love to make people crazy that way.

Not that others agree. I think it does tend to aggravate some. Only hope it is the ones that I love to upset.

Course the best way to enhance the process is to be sure you increase the person’s desires. Make them have a craving for something.

Then make it so bad they have to have something right away. Do that and you can be so sure they will go nuts from anxiety.

This becomes such a joy to inflict upon needy people. You just make sure you always develop the right means to create the biggest problems.

Oh this does take effort. Yeah, you can’t accomplish it without the right practice and I do certain savor that skill.

There are certain ways I make this happen more than others. One is to create the take a number system.

Then you put a big clock up on the wall. Have to watch it really makes such a difference. People will get so cranky in the process.

Now it also helps to pick out help for things like customer service who are incredibly slow. That way they take forever helping anyone.

Promoting the incompetent is a plus in that regard. Giving bonus to the inefficient even better.

It all enhances the process. Take a normal problem and makes it insane. Which then destroys a person since of calm.

After that it is all a matter of how long before the person truly goes crazy. Yeah, you can be so grateful.

Well providing it is the person they get mad at and no you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home