Saturday, January 03, 2009

DEAD ZONES

Well there are places this happens for things like cell phones. But I am referring to the place between a person’s ears.

Yeah, this is when you are dealing with a person that has no life so they don’t have much reason to think. Just meander around places, generally bored.

So they are less than what one would call helpful. No creative ability noticeable. Just a mind in search of place to sleep.

Now in my town this isn’t all bad. When you are talking about voters it is a good thing. And you can be sure I love that part.

However when it comes to employees forget it. I don’t want ambitious types, but I do need functional.

Just isn’t easy to find at times. The two items don’t always go together that well. They sometimes just don’t work at all.

So to that end I have a certain need to take care that they don’t infect the rest of the workers. I need their help, but not their sickness.

It is hard at times to always make this into a deal that functions. There is just a fine line between incompetence and apathy.

I can handle apathy as long as they get their work done. Which does seem to be a problem at times.

But that is the part that I do so love to work on. Just find ways to nearly motivate the ones that aren’t hopeless.

If they are beyond help then you just put them in the corner and let them take long naps. Really is easy.

And the nice thing is the others don’t even complain. You just have to be sure you keep them from bothering the rest.

Somehow we do make it work. Not that it matters to some degree. After all the other never complain.

Which makes me so happy. And for that I will always be grateful. Yeah, that is what I truly enjoy.

And let me tell you I do cherish when that all comes to a point that I don’t have to panic. Just keep it quiet.

Love when I can do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home