Friday, December 26, 2008

CRIME

Well most people think they know what crime is all about. They watch those gangster movies and think they are experts.

Naturally they only think of the obvious. Yeah, the chance to see someone doing what is clearly wrong.

Sounds good, but just not realistic. So we do have to be sure that we understand what really is crime.

The conventional view says all crime is a violation of existing laws. Such a nice and simple view.

Not particularly accurate. For the definite issue here is something that is observed. Yeah Rash’s rule is that if it don’t get seen it don’t count.

Not that it makes it any less of a crime, just they kind that you don’t fret so much. And those are a blessing.

I have put crimes into different categories. There are those that are crimes humanity. Those are just plan mean and evil.

I only rate them as a D on the criminal scale for the lack of creativity. Which is really the ultimate standard for me.

Next on the agenda are the ones who dabble in the gray areas. They test the law in terms of those items that some consider desirable items to have.

They get points from me for being more clever. They aren’t perhaps as talented as the next level, but they are still gifted.

So you move towards the next group. The ones with more promise. That is in terms of entertainment.

Which will always be my best idea for judging. Yeah, the ones that get my vote are the ones you never know committed a crime.

Now that is the fun that I love. I admire the ones that I can see who are able to lie, cheat and steal without being seen as such.

That is the area I take so much pride in. Because I love when I have made a disciple of them.

Makes me feel so happy. Then comes the chance to rat them out. You know as a lesson. Ah, such a great crime that is.

Got to love it. I know I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home