Saturday, December 27, 2008

TIME

Never have enough of this. And we all feel that reality. But you know that is okay. I don’t mind.

Normally my way of coping is to dump all my time wasting options on somebody else. Yeah, I know it sucks.

But what can I say? I don’t mind at all. I do what I can to find a way to be sure somebody else get the headache.

Now some will treat that as a big deal. Yeah they will complain and make sure it all doesn’t work for them.

But the way I figure this is that you know somebody is going to end up with time lost. So even if I didn’t it would happen anyway.

And so after all if somebody gets ready to squander time anyway they won’t miss the extra loss. Nope that is very obvious to me.

Now the way I see it life is full of such lack of efficiency. Yeah, people often spend time doing crap that makes no sense.

So if I give them more stuff to do no big deal. Oh I might feel bad about it if that was otherwise, but it isn’t.

Now that is the part I enjoy. Just seeing how it makes my life easier. And you know the whole government process is screw up anyway.

So adding to my joy is the need to pass on those little extras. Yep, to be sure that I take the time to have it all work the way I needed.

And speeches help so much. They are big time wasters. Only for me a good one. Because the average person never pays attention.

So later when they are stuck with some chore they can’t complain much. Nope that is the part I like.

Yeah I can’t complain about it much. This always works to my favor. Because I will make sure it gets the results I want.

Which always leaves me reasons to smile. Because that way I can celebrate the time I can devote to what I want.

Basically being lazy and acting like I will have so much joy somewhere other than work. Not a bad fantasy.

But I do love to dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home