Wednesday, December 24, 2008

TEACHING A LESSON

Teaching a lesson

You can underestimate the value of an education. The big problem is that you can’t always afford it.

Well I know there are student loans. But those are available for some kinds of education. Not the ones that really count.

Those are the ones that come from when you screw up in life. Yeah, they can be very tough lessons to be sure.

And I do consider it part of my job in life to be a teacher in that regard. I have so many students too.

Just about everyone I meet to be honest. Yep, there are plenty out there. And helping them is such a blessing.

I will admit they are not always grateful for my help. Thank you is not the word that comes from their mouths.

But then one does have to expect a certain degree of complaint when it involves pain. And when it is to their pocketbook even more so.

However, it is a valuable service. Yep, that is the part that I do so appreciate. Doing my fellow man a favor is such a joy.

I mean I have let there be all kinds of graduates go on to great lives. And I didn’t even have to offer any diplomas.

I just am content to have bless those with such a need. True, they do end up bankrupt at times.

I prefer to think of that as a chance to start over. Which is such nice way of seeing their change.

Just wish more people were truly grateful for the times I have cleaned out their pocket book. But that doesn’t happen unfortunately.

In any case, I continue to work my efforts to enlighten. Now all I have to do is be sure I don’t let the ones who have to come back for more lessons get upset.

Funny how some are that way. They even complain about the school house too. Yeah all the nerve.

But after enough lessons most learn. Or they end up broke enough so they will just stop resisting.

Which is a different form of homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home