Monday, December 29, 2008

KEEP IT MOVING

One thing I surely have come to appreciate is how you have to keep things moving in life. Those special times you just have to never stop.

Now there are a great many situations where this is important. And all are the type that you just have to smile about.

It doesn’t do any good to pretend about it. Some do that and it sucks. Because it never ends up helping.

That is why you have to avoid the people who serve as a brake. Yep they will always make sure nothing gets done.

This is not a good option. It will just end up being something less than helpful. You really do hate people like this.

Well I do. Because I love to dream. And I love to have a vision for the future. That is hard to accomplish at times.

At least when dealing with somebody who always thinks of ways to make things worse. And so often they don’t even know they are doing it.

It is like they have a natural talent for messing things up. And totally not aware they do it.

So you can be upset in some ways since it wasn’t planned. Nope that never helps. Which is the one aspect you have to deal with.

Not that I enjoy it. Just have to find ways to cope. I have learned to be less than excited over such options.

Now perhaps this will change. Not sure how or when. Maybe when the world changes. Like if the aliens take over.

Yep that would do it. I wouldn’t complain at all. Not at least anytime I would expect. Well will still hope.

And who knows it will be a great thing when it happens. Yeah a chance to end this insanity.

There is so much of it out there. And I will be so happy when it ends. Well I hope I will be.

Just have to dream. And that is always a joy. But having no people breaks is good too. This will all work out.
Just as soon as the lies work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home