Sunday, December 28, 2008

MIME

Well you got love the person who can say so much without using a single word. Yeah, that is such joy.

And when this comes by your choice even better. Got to truly love that part. But then it just doesn’t happen enough.

Not from my view. Wish it was otherwise. But life doesn’t work that way. Not in the least.

But I sure love it when it happens. This requires dealing with individuals who have no personality.

Which is very easy where I work. I have such an abundant supply of them. Yep, that is the main quality of my employees.

Not that I put in on the applications. But being a small city we just seem to attract more than our share.

Yeah, that is one thing I don’t lack. I didn’t say I liked it, but then sort of works out that way.

Which I am certainly don’t complain in terms of benefits. Dull doesn’t make much demands.

Now the fun part is just seeing how dull that dull can really be. That is without being infected myself.

In any event the idea is to be sure I spread the joy around. Make it entertaining. Yeah, they are the ones I put in charge of things.

Like morale. Yep, now that is so much fun. Nothing gives me more joy than watching boring try to invent fun.

Talk about the impossible dream. Oh yeah it works. But I do have the chance to watch the process.

It is called yawns in progress. Amazing what a joy that can be. So many smiles and such thrills.

Now it is different to have somebody talk about a stapler marathon. Or paper clip relays. Don’t ask.

But then as long as it brings a smile to their lethargy I guess that is a good thing. And I will be happy for them.

Providing it doesn’t wear off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home