Sunday, December 21, 2008

WOW!

Wow!

Now that is got to be a good thing. Yeah, those times when you can go, wow! As it this is so cool.

But the problem is you can’t always be sure this is going to work out as you want. I mean a wow doesn’t always stay a wow.

Why? Well there are lots of reasons. Some better than others. Basically it is because they probably were a fake wow.

By that I mean you started out being impressed and then it got crazy. Things just didn’t’ work out as expected.

Well some times a wow is something you experience. And some will naturally make sure that it works.

Now for me a wow is anything that really makes you excited. Something you will just be so happy to deal with.

And these can be so much fun in the long run. Providing you didn’t get the wrong details about them.

See the deal is you have to let the event actually speak you to. Not invent its meaning. Done that myself and it sucks.

So that is where you have to take time to be realistic. Not the best of options when you are talking fun.

Because the whole purpose of real fun to me is that you get to ignore reality. Down right escape it.

Only that never works. Well not if you are going to get bogged down by details. Facts suck when you are having fun.

So I prefer to just keep the wow factor by not allowing anything ruin the meaning. This can be so challenging at times.

Still with a little effort it can work. You can enjoy the process without any possible chance to suffer.

Then you can preserve the wow. Which is the best part. Yep for me it is. Might not be for somebody else.

But then I have my own idea of wow that I’m not going to ignore. This is the part that counts.

Well at least in my version.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home