Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MORE FUN

Well this assumes that you had some fun in the first place. So it is time for an addition. Which is nice.

Providing we are talking about a good kind of fun. What is a bad type? When it is somebody else having it at your expense.

Now that isn’t more fun. It sucks. And we do get that at times. But I am grateful I am on the plus side.

Basically though I am truthful enough here to admit that I only want the more fun good times. So I have to constantly look for ways to improve it.

Which means making sure the other dude doesn’t do it first. Oh there are plenty who do. I know I see them all the time.

And you can be darn sure I want to make it so I get the first chance and fun. And the more part too.

Yeah that is the important part. Which means you have to have an appreciation for the many ways others like their fun.

And then you need a chart to see where all you can make sure you can get your version of fun out of the situation.

This takes practice. And then you know it is all a matter of timing. You have to keep the facts straight.

Can’t let your excitement or need for excitement make the control over your reason. Nope that is not a good way to handle it.

However, if you keep the right view and strategy. For more than one advocate of fun has been lost in the process.

Just a word of wisdom from you Uncle Rash. My hope is to help others in this area. To give them some tips.

Yep, I might even start a trainer manual. And put it in a correspondence course. Now that is the part I think that has potential.

Yeah, now that will be so beneficial. A guide to practical joy. How could you be unhappy with that help?

So I guess I need to write up proposal. Hmmm sure has potential. Yeah, happiness for all.

Sounds good to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home