Wednesday, December 17, 2008

CRUCIAL

Oh man now this is such a great feeling. You know that is the thing that I find so beautiful. Just the time we can so be thrilled by the stress.

Yeah, those are the fun times I can truly savor. It is funny how you know we often miss on those items.

Because we hate stress. So we don’t take advantage of the good it brings. So we miss out on what it can savor is the means of joy.

Still the problem is that we need to have this in proper perspective. And that I about the way we approach it.

Basically to savor how the stress affects other. Oh yeah, now that is important. Really that is the part that brings smiles.

Now from my view this is the part that I really do have to share as inspiration. Meaning to be sure you like it.

Yep, that is important. If you do it correctly. I mean that is what counts. Providing you take time to see it correctly.

Which is a matter of taking time to be sure you always do what you need in terms of making it smile. We all need those.

Just the way we take our time and that would be the part that would be fine. Just making ourselves so darn happy.

Well this is the part that is where we celebrate with a grin. Because we have no choice. And that is the way it has to be.

Now from my view all I can say is this is a matter of perception. Meaning you just have to get past this part.

Basically being willing to spend the time making sure you just accept this is a matter of view. Take it as a joy

All of which counts for smiles if you get rid of some stress at the price of somebody’s sanity. Yeah, that would be great.

But then you never know how this will work. Just to be able to know you have so much fun I the process.

Well that is what I like. To make people happy. Starting with myself. And that is not quite bringing smiles.

Not for now unless it give stress to others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home