Saturday, December 20, 2008

OH MY

I love hearing this. Yeah, the types when things just seem to suck too much. So you have to wonder about it.

I mean it really is in my view an important aspect. A very important issue in terms of is it real?

Now that is why I take time to be sure it is something that I can make this happen my way. Oh yeah a different kind of oh my.

I won’t say this is always happens the way I want. I wish it did, but it doesn’t. Because there are so many occasions that it just doesn’t work.

And that is because I have to tolerate the what if people. Yeah, they are the ones who always come up with the crappy exceptions.

Now those are the situations where you get the oh my in reverse. Like having bull’s eye put on your forehead.

Only the person normally doesn’t it do it on purpose. Now that would be nice if you knew they did.

That way you could defend against it. You could expect them to treat you as you would treat them.

Nice concept when it is intentional. Yeah, you can count on it being a pain in the butt. Because you know they will make sure it causes the most grief.

But again those are not normally the usual situations. As a rule it is basically a case of oops.

Some amateur with plain dumb luck hits a home run right between your eyes. Am I happy when that happens? Heck no!

So those are the ones you have to watch out for. Because it is like they have some watcher with power helping them.

And that is never a good thing. Because you can’t defend against it. Brother that is never a fun oh my option.

And I have worked hard to avoid that problem. Only fate and fortune are just such pranksters.

They can be so good at messing up life. So you have to apply the rule, find some jerk to pass on the grief first.

It takes practice, but so much fun. That first oh my they say does it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home