Sunday, December 14, 2008

INDIVIDUALISM

This is such a mixed blessing. True, we all need the joy of feeling like a person, but also have to be part of the whole.

So that means darn it, freedom with responsibility. Which is the down side of being an individual.

I have tried to figure a way to find some compromise on this thing. And it sure hasn’t been easy.

Always comes down to the same thing. Sooner or later you have to ask for help. Somewhere along the lines you have to be more than one person.

I didn’t say I enjoyed it. Just accepted it goes with the dream of being a human island. Which is just you know meaning being in charge.

Now there are so many options on that part. Most involved some kind of trickery. Such a great joy when you get to.

Pity it doesn’t happen all the time, but I never give up hoping. Oh yeah, I got to admit that it just is on my agenda.

Now the problem is having the right strategy. This is a matter of good salesmanship. You have be able to sell this crap as gold.

The whole time you can’t stop the charade. That is the part I don’t like. In order to be independent you have to pretend to be a team player.

Which is why I have team Rash set up. Yep, I am looking or a lot of people who want to be winners.

And with this team I will make sure everyone comes away with a sense victory. Yeah, that would be really the upside.

I would make a bunch of truly independent beings. All walking around feeling so tall and proud!

But then the whole time they would be addicted to my coaching. So they could strut around, yet need to come back for more.

Which is the area that I get freedom. A chance to make them always crave one more taste of my baloney.

And do so in a way they think they are in charge. Oh yeah, now that is the place where I am the winner.

Just can’t brag about the victory, merely bank the rewards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home