Monday, December 15, 2008

HOBBIES

Well sure can be fun when you have this as an option. I mean providing you have time for such things.

Which would be so great if that happened. But so often it just doesn’t work out as I would like at times.

Yeah, that is one thing where you need to be so darn creative. Otherwise it is just such a pain.

And that is never quite the ideal that I would like. Just need to find the right means to make this happen.

Yeah, I would love to work out some great options to be distractions. And that really is the important aspect.

Now I do appreciate that some might consider so entertaining. This is an issue of definition from my point of view.

And I am working on it from my point of view that there are some very special ways I need this to happen. One’s that to me really are a hobby.

I’m sorry, but building models doesn’t work for me. Now the big deal is I would not want some lame hobby that didn’t satisfy my idea of happiness.

But then I do have problems in that too many would not have looked upon my concepts as something they would call a hobby. Nope not when you try to make it what they call wholesome.

Why some make that a requirement I can’t say. Sure doesn’t work for me. And not going to either.

Still I am on that level where I want a hobby that truly does reflect what I like. Some might treat it as an addiction.

Which is so unfair. I mean just because I don’t want to hammer something or glue some crap doesn’t mean it isn’t a hobby.

I just prefer to be practical about it. Which means plain and simple that means spending time pursuing some creative options.

The tricky part is that I have to be sure I don’t broadcast them to others. Yeah, that is the part I have to accept.

Meaning I can spend time telling others my options. I won’t even mention it in my postings. More fun to just let some think otherwise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home