Sunday, August 17, 2008

SEASONED

Ah, the little salt shakers that are walking around. Always ready to sprinkle their seasoning on our lives.

Which is fine if it is a good form of seasoning. However, the shaker types normally have salt when you need sugar.

This doesn't not make a person happy. When you feel like crap you don't want someone making your feeling last longer.

Well some might, but not me. I prefer sugar. Unless you need to spice up some situation and it really calls for salt.

But that is the situation that calls for special handling. See the problem is that sometimes you do need those who are preservatives in a good way.

The ones with good advice. Now they are difficult to really find. Because so often the ones that toss salt do it whether or not it is needed.

What is really great is when they have both. The ability to give sugar when needed and salt when asked for.

Now that really is a rare quality. I will admit that is a big challenge to locate. I have manage to find a few.

Too many thought that are not the real thing. They are fake shakers. Yeah, they really love to pretend.

But the nice thing is that you can usually check the seasoning with a little effort. Never hurts to be careful.

As for me, well the role of Mayor is to keep all kinds of seasonings. I have salt substitutes and fake sugar.

Course I do have to make sure I always prepare the person for the offering. A few tales and words will always help the taste.

Yep, it makes it so wonderful. And you know that is the part, which really counts. I love that option.

And when I get done the person normally doesn't even notice the taste being funny. They will just assume it is them if I explain it right.

Ah and the reward is always wonderful. Can't complain about that. Not from my view. Just make it a hobby.

Under my cookbook of lies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home