Tuesday, August 19, 2008

EVER ALMOST

Oh I love this. The idea of times when you think there is a chance at immortality an then something happens to ruin it.

In your confidence and enthusiasm you felt totally sure the future was going to be so perfect. Then reality came.

And that is such a pain in the butt. Hate those times. Just completely suck. But not like You can avoid them.

And the worse thing is how even with the times this ruins your day you still come back for more. Like truth will suddenly give any of us a break.

Wish I could write a law to make that change. At least in my city. And wouldn't even tell anyone.

Not outside the city. Nope have no plans on sharing. That will never do. In fact I wouldn't even tell others.

Just sort of pass the law for me. That way it would work better. There wouldn't be any issue of greed.

I do have to admit that it might be a problem if I didn't get older and everyone else did.
Would have to chance identities from time to time.

And that would also mean new spouse. I would hate that so much. However, the nice thing would be getting rid of old cronies.

That would surely be a blessing. I can't wait to have a chance to corrupt a whole new generation. Yeah just makes me so happy.

All I have to do is make sure I expand my options. Not limit myself to just thinking of the few.

Yeah, got to have those joys. Chances to fly instead of walk. And make somebody else pay for it.

Well I'm sure I can find some lawyer somewhere that can figure a loop hole on the death thing. Probably have several.

Hope none involve the devil though. Wouldn't trust that kind of contract. And I suppose no angels offer one either.

Must be an option though. Maybe an angel in training who doesn't know the rules. Yeah, my best option.

At least I hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home