Saturday, August 16, 2008

SUPERMAN

I sometimes wonder if life would be better if there really was a superman. Just to have somebody running around solving problems.

And to do it for free. Now maybe nobody else noticed that little detail, but I did. No where does it say he charges for his services?

And when you think of it none of the super hero types ever send a bill for there services. At least not in the movies.

Course the practical side in me says they probably do it later. And have some collection agency or lawyer send out letters.

Got to admit that is the best way to handle it. Hard for people to complain about the fee after the fact.

After all would you be inclined to gripe at somebody who saved the world? If they got upset they might unsave the world.

Plus they do have super powers so wouldn't be a good idea to piss them off in the first place. Just hope their fees are reasonable.

See now this is where my Mayor side kicks in. I can see a great opportunity to generate taxes on this.

You know tack on sales tack for the super powers fees. Then there would naturally be the fees for licenses.

One would have to regulate the super hero industry to be sure they were operating in compliance with safety regulations. And that would dictate certain inspections.

Let us not forget about also issuing a business license too. On top of the other license. Maybe even require a health permit.

Oh my, this has so many possibilities. I can only imagine the wonderful ways this would bless.

Oh yeah, I'm getting such inspiration. Just the chance to try and turn this into a reality. And I sure will love that.

Now the problem is finding a superman. Oh man I be I could sure see if I can find a good option.

Yeah there is bound to be somebody out there I can con, er, inspire to give this a shot. Well might have to toss in some medical.

Unless I can get them hypnotize into thinking they are invincible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home