Sunday, July 13, 2008

AND THE...

Now there are times when a last minute addition can be a blessing. You can cherish those little surprises.

If this is for a good reason. Like say somebody deciding to surprise you with a gift or blessing of some kind, great.

You can sit back and smile. And count it as a good option. However, if you are having a party and this is somebody you hate that shows up, not a source of joy.

Well not to me. I have no joy from having some jerk I hate show up at a party. That will not be on my list of fun things to do.

But having others appreciate this can be hard. Heck with some it is next to impossible. So sad, but still very true.

In any case I am of the opinion that this is something that does bother some people. Or perhaps it is more they lie about it.

I don't mind that part. If it somehow makes them happy to view it that way, find, but it doesn't mean I am going to find this a reason to smile.

Now the way I am going to deal with this is to find ways of not making this work in a way to piss me off. And that is done by a simple method of keeping facts to myself.

So for example if I'm having a party I do it in a way that nobody, but the ones I can trust will find it. Now you have to work a little to let this happen.

Naturally it takes time to be sure you can tell the person who you can trust from the person is a proven jerk. Oh yeah that is a big part of the problem.

Now I do find this process a tad boring a times. And that is what I am working to prevent.

I have to admit that I don't find that option very desirable. I mean I prefer to not even think about it.

But then you can't always find this to be the first option. I am most grateful when it does come my way.

It is a shame I even have to think of these terms. But then I guess one will have to live with this reality.

Unless you can find some sucker to bite off the whole process of and the. Which can be an assistant or other support person.

Providing you don't work by yourself, then my advice is get an answering service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home