Thursday, June 26, 2008

SUCCULENT

Ah, juicy. What can you say about that, which doesn't inspire a bout of drooling. Feels so good.

But then you have to be picky about what inspiring mouth watering moment. Have to show some restraint.

At least in principle. You do have to create the illusion you are easily addict to pleasure. Not sure it matters in life, but some need that kind of fantasy.

But for me, I prefer the illusion when it gets me what I want. Now that makes it worth pretending I don't want all that yummy stuff.

But one does have to be selective on such things. You have to make sure with certain people they never find out you have a taste for certain sugars.

In reality everyone does. But that is not how you can let it be seen. Nope there are those who want to make it seem that they don't like candy.

Which is of course a silly game. So absurd and ridiculous, but seems to be necessary for some people.

So when I'm dealing with the family values people I do not confess my fondness for bar snacks. Nope they would never appreciate that.

And thus begins the "not me" moments. You sit and agree that candy is bad. The whole time you know it is crap.

And what bugs me the most is that you know they do too. Only they can't admit it. So they make it sound like that is real.

As if I've ever know a soul that truly enjoys doing without candy. Doesn't matter the flavor or form, they will claim they don't like it.

I just love when I can make a liar out of them. I can so enjoy when I get this person to sit back and fall victim to some seduction.

It really isn't that much of a challenge. They all have some sweet tooth. You just have to be sure you find out the right flavor.

The only exception that I know of is that darn do-gooder, Lance Allworthy. He is disgusting.

I don't even like to think what excitement and candy is in his world. Too scary to imagine.

But I'm not going to try his dessert to find out. Probably made out of raw vegetables.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home