Saturday, June 21, 2008

ALL FOR THE LOVE OF IT

What the joy when you don't care about consequences or rewards. Just prance around in blind joy, no cares, no worries, pure bliss of not caring.

Such a sweet and savoring time. Occasions when nothing happens to make you upset or fret the next moment.

Being carefree and happy, free as a bird to sail wherever and not be concerned. That is not my idea of a bad day.

And how nice it would be if every day this was truth. But it isn't. Instead it is only a dream most of the time.

Nice one when we live it. Or make somebody else think we have. Oh yeah that is really the fun isn't it?

But alas dreams are dreams and we all know that. Still we love to make this a fact when we can.

Just hard to keep it the real reason for doing things. Oh it is nice when we can, really love doing what I love, but somebody has to pay the bills.

Now if you can manage to do both together, wonderful. Haven't seen that as an option though.

I mean I do enjoy my job. Sometimes. There are others it sucks like everyone. And we all understand that.

So I do my best to try and savor what love I can find. Okay I do admit I take it to extremes.

I tend to look for more of the real type of love. You know savor some nice and loving friendly type.

And go off to a place where having fun makes it all worthwhile. Ah the joy of such moments.

Well alas that is not the every day type of experience. Nope, not for me. Sometimes it doesn't even come close.

So I have to take my time to work harder at finding the right occasions to make this a reality. And that is even more fun.

Well in the meantime there is that need to keep it all in the focus of the real world. That means you have to take time to lie enough when at work so they don't know what you are really thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home