Monday, June 16, 2008

LOVE OF YOUR LIFE

Ah, now some might presume this is about one's love life. Well sorry, that isn't my agenda here.

When I speak of the love or your life, I'm talking about that one special mistress who really makes you extra crazy. It can be anything.

This is extra important to me as a Mayor. For most of the time people do not end up admitting to the real thing they love.

Oh they will peddle the rhetoric. You know how they have family values and care about all the usual things that most say are important.

But then if you really listen to what they say that turns out to be baloney. Oh they will make comments without realizing it.

Little hints that they are not truly happy in the myth they are peddling. Nope not going to stand up under pressure.

Still the feel it works. So that is why they will spew out the usual words. It won't be the truth, but sounds great.

And that is okay. Because to me I just find in all they say the excuses. Those nice little comments that easily fall apart.

This becomes a nice little test for me. Can I find that item they really value. The one thing that gets them truly excited.

Lots of people tend to be so casual about this. It is amazing how the one thing that lies at the heart of their desires is often something simple.

Which is the fun part. Because so many make the mistake of assuming this is something forbidden.

You know like a mistress or money. Well those are good side roads, but it is not their passion.

That is the key. Forget what you think, learn that it will be what really gets them excited. That is often something that is amazing easy to understand.

For example it can be something as basic as homeownership or even owning a given type of car.

Basic rule, if they have in a picture, that is a big hint. Once I find that truth, the rest is easy.

I just dangle that type of gem before them and they will pretty much do whatever I want. So much fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home