Tuesday, June 17, 2008

CANDY STORES

Well I'm not talking about the usual places full of sugar. That would be too predictable. Nope life is far more interesting when your idea of sugar goes beyond the usual.

Just depends on your sweet tooth. Yeah, that really is the issue here. And I love that ability to savor a variety of snacks.

Life is in a way one big candy shop. Most of the time without any ingredients and many without a single calories.

I thought I would toss that in just in case it helped with the appeal. What can I say? Honey has many forms and you best know them all.

It can come in green or some times other appealing colors. And always does us good to see all the joy that comes from such snacks.

To be prepared to celebrate their reality. Go shopping when possible. And that is the part I think is important.

For the outlets belonging to this kind of candy can be found in lots of place. Oh yeah that is a joy.

I even have taken the time on occasions to look for a map. Well made one for myself. Wasn't that hard.

Just have to be careful to not give it away to others. That will never do. Nope that is not my view of fun.

So I prefer to keep the information to myself. On the other hand I will provide it when I feel I can gain in the process.

By that I mean I have some benefit to me from taking time to point out where a person can find their favorite tasty. That is a nice option.

As long as it isn't something I crave. Then I might not share. Well you know that does make me guarded.

I will grant them joy if they give me the same. Which is a rather iffy prospect. For people are hardly trustworthy.

They don't exactly do what they say. And of course I have learned to expect it. All the better from my view.

Yeah, that will be a time of reflection to me. I will just mosey along to the old sweet shop of my choice and take the bargains.

Then let some other clown have taste. If they learn to grovel well enough. Which is naturally a good dessert in itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home