Tuesday, November 13, 2007

OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Ah, now who will complain about this if you are the one who owns the business? Well I treat it as such.

And even more so when I happen to have a slice of the business. Which is a polite way of referring to a bribe.

Yep, that is how I view it. A simple nature of life that applies to where I live. However in my case I'm sure I would feel that way no matter where I lived.

The way I see it this is a good thing. I mean really what fund would life be if you could always get what you wanted?

I think that is realistic too. After all we all know life is not perfect. So it is hard to always appreciate that having things happen to make it feel less perfect are helpful.

That is the part of life I feel I personally have as a calling. Why without me it is hard to say how some people would actually start imagining they could have a real life with all the blessings and no problems.

Would that be a good thing? Not to me? Which is why I feel it is my duty to be sure I don't let them fall into such errors in thinking.

So I naturally savor my part in all of this. Making sure I let people enjoy facing life with reality and not denial.

Now I do admit that I don't apply that rule to me. Nope that is for other people. I prefer to make sure I get the joy of getting what I want.

Yeah, I know that is a double standard. But so what? I figure I'm entitled. After all if I'm going to impart all this wisdom to people I deserve to be paid.

But then some might not quite share my opinion. Which I suppose is their right. And naturally I won't bother to discuss it.

Nope I prefer to think of it as a matter of you know, the price of doing business. That is when you really want to succeed.

My interpretation you understand. Maybe not everyone's, but it does work for me. But then there isn't much that doesn't work for me in that regard.

Which is naturally how I enjoy it. And since I do make up the rules as I go along it makes it all the better.

Well for me at least. And being open for business to me includes the need for you to have that extra dash of handing me a key or bag of cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home