Sunday, October 07, 2007

SCRUPLES

Ah, now this is supposed to be a good thing. And I imagine to some it is. Not to me though. Because scruples are not laws.

They are more like a vague rule of thumb some people base their actions upon. And you can't say they are always right in their view.

Not that they will admit it. No, no, no, no, no! You can be sure that any set of rules predicated upon a sense of right and wrong will not be the same for everyone.

Basically I think the rule is that if you do something that hurts another that is a bad thing and thus wrong. Course the exception is with the government. Laws have a way of being made that sometimes can inflict pain.

And on purpose on occasion. We do have a solution to that problem though. It is called lies.

Yep the old standard is always great. You just give a great speech where you explain some mess. And do it in a way that really works.

Only problem is that people don't always accept that as a good thing. Which it really isn't, but we have so much fun with that approach.

And it is even more fun when you can bribe or convince others that this stupidity is a good thing. Oh yes, that is a home run.

I like putting things in the view of sports. They are always such a great connection. All that winning and losing is so much fun.

At least it is for me. And there are times when that doesn't seem that way for somebody else.

But the fun is not worrying about such opinions. Scruples being in their essence whatever I want to sense as right and wrong.

What can I say, this might suck in some people's point of view, but it sure makes me happy. I love being able to say I have scruples.

I just don't explain it to others. I spend my time enjoying that idea without explaining it. And that really makes it all so thrilling.

Pity to many don't agree. Gosh some people are such pains. They get so picky about the smallest things.

But that is okay. We all need a hobby. Mind is pretending crap isn't crap when I give it to others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home