Friday, June 08, 2007

UNITED

Ah, this is such a great feeling. It is when everyone works together in happiness and harmony. Now if this really happened it would even be better.

Instead, united is more like a wonderful illusion. One of those, if we say it long enough we will actually believe it is true.

For me I think the only time people really get united about something is when facing a common enemy. Otherwise it is every person for themselves. Now who can really complain about that?

To me that is just part of human nature. And a good one too. If we didn't have that sense of self survival and greed then we wouldn't be prone to be so creative.

Oh I'm sure there are plenty who regard creativity as something to do with art or some other form of traditional expression. But as far as I'm concerned it takes all kinds of imagination to think up the best way to rip others off.

Come on tell me you can accomplish that without some degree of talent? And you have to really work at it in order for it to be successful.

Now in the ordinary day to day affairs were you can afford to be noble and giving without much risk, united can be an illusion one can afford. And when you aren't risking your behind then you don't worry if the guy who is watching your backside falls asleep at the wheel.

Whereas when you are conning people and all, fully knowing that if they discover your deceit it could spell disaster, then the creativity truly is critical. And even more so when you are very concerned about their cooperation.

I mean you have to be sure they cooperate and never get pissed off. Otherwise united needs in divided. And that can included somebody dividing up your assets when you get ratted out.

Well, despite all these problems, I still do strive to achieve some form of united effort on any one of my scams. It just is almost expected in many ways.

Honestly, if I didn't make is sound like the person was my best friend, I would never get their cooperation. Which would naturally prevent the whole con from working.

And the worst part is that afterwards I have to then sit down and figure a way to be sure they still feel I'm their pal even after I've betrayed them. Honestly, you just can't let them ever discover you aren't united with them.

I didn't say you stayed united, just create the illusion of continued unity. And sometimes that is such a cherished and thoughtful element that keeps you from being busted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home