Wednesday, June 06, 2007

UP AGAINST THE WALL

Well, this doesn't have to be a bad thing. I mean I realize it can relate to something such as being executed or forced into a line up. Those are the down side aspects.

But there is always a flip side. At least in my thinking. That is when you are up against a wall for the sake of being worshipped.

Now that is always a good thing. Yep, I truly savor when I have the chance to be regarded as a god.

Course sometimes you have to sort of give people a hint by getting the ball rolling so to speak. Basically it means hiring some clown to come up to me somewhere and tell everyone how great I am.

I do have to at times naturally have to pay for a few props to help make the act more convincing, but if I work it right it always gets the results I want. Which for most occasions comes down to the attention of a woman.

Yeah, I know that is kind of silly I guess. All that trouble just to seduce a gal. But despite the occasional set backs, I do have my successes with that approach.

Now you might be thinking, don't I have better thing to do with my time. And the truth is, of course.

However, my view is the other crap is got to do crap. Meaning, I have no choice, which translates into it not being fun!

So since I do have to put up with all that junk too often, I figure I am entitled to a little diversion. After all, I am considered to be a servant of the people.

Which means that if I intended to have a little fun what is a more appropriate way that by spending time with the people. Okay, not all people. That would be too crowded and messy.

It only stands to reason that I would prefer to focus my efforts on only one person at a time. That was I give it a more personalized touch.

But you know, I don't want to limit myself in terms of being sensitive to everyone's situation so I do like to spend time with different people. And for the moment I've been concentrating on women voters.

Oh I do plan on giving some thought to the male voters eventually. It's on my schedule of things to do.

I just haven't got around to it yet. And I know I will just as soon as the opportunity arises. It might not be in this century, but eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home