Sunday, June 10, 2007

STUFF IT, STUFF IT BIG TIME

Now in this case this is a good thing. Yep, a very good thing. Providing you want to stuff the things I like to stuff.

No, I'm not talking about the obvious either. That kind of stuffing I don't generally try to discuss too much. There is too much temptation to talk about naming who I stuffing and too much risk the wrong person will find out it was his wife. Er, enough said on that one.

As a politician the first thing I always want to stuff is a person's mind. Only you have to be careful of the type of crap you used.

Believe it or not it really matters. Yeah, if you make it to foul smelly they person will resist. You have to cover it in honey. Lots and lots in some cases.

Course you can't always tell them that. I mean if you let them know up front you are going to stuff them with crap some are smart enough to resent it. Which is never a good thing if you need them brain dead so they don't question what you are telling them.

Actually, the fun part is when you take time to be sure you go overboard on this one. That is when you make the crap so obvious people assume it isn't crap.

People are funny that way. If you exaggerate big enough they assume you have to making it up since you wouldn't think they are that stupid.

And it works! I can sugar coat a small lie and they will still smell the stench. However, if I soak a really big lie in barrel of honey, they go, wow, this must be true.

Oh yeah, it is weird, but it honestly works. Trust me, I've seen it work all the time. And I just love the way it works.

Sort of like a formula I get to use and always be guaranteed of the results. Kind of pathetic I guess, but why mess with what works.

I just have to be sure I never let the crap get to out of control. It can pile up at times if you let it. And that is not a good thing.

So I have to be sure I stuff it constantly. That's a full time job with some people. They actually can build up an intolerance if you don't keep stuffing it enough.

They just actually will figure out you are stuffing them with crap if you aren't careful. That is why you have to never stop.

Oh it can be tiring. But no where near as tiring as when you stop and then have to work twice as hard the next time.

Which is never easy. So that is why I never stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home