Thursday, April 12, 2007

YOU'RE PLACE OR A FINE

There are times when the old question, your place or mine is not a good choice. I recommend one be extra careful when probing that kind of question when you have imbibed too much booze.

After all with too much alcohol the vision can get really distorted. You could go home with some gal you think is a model and find out the next morning she was a bag lady.

Hey, it can happens. Man was that the worst morning of my life when I looked over and — er, guess no sense going there is it?

That is the part of the fine I was talking about. It is the price tag you pay for such stupid choices.

And that is definitely not a good thing. Unless you happen to have a thing for bag ladies. Which is not my preference.

So I prefer to hope that there is a method more practical to deal with such situations. I am working as best I can to develop a realistic means of avoiding such disasters.

Now the tough part is figuring out the safe alcohol level in order to be sure you still can think things through clearly. It can be difficult to actually determine that point.

Perhaps the hardest aspect is you can't do this very well by experimentation. That is because the problem comes that the more you drink the less can function.

So depending on your senses can be difficult. And depending on somebody else is hard to.

For if they aren't drinking like you are, they most likely will get bored. Then they won't bother to stick around.

And if they are drunk, how the heck are they going to be able to know when you have enough. Plus if you are depending on them to steer you away from some bad lady, forget it. They seldom help in that regard.

About the only solution that I figure works in that regard is a rent a date. You just be sure you pick out your night cushion before you start drinking.

The only drawback is of course you do have to be sure the woman gets drunk too. Otherwise you could end up with her taking your wallet and a whole lot more without bothering to give you what you paid for.

Just passing that on as a helpful hint. You just never know when you might have to be careful in that regard. But if you need any other pointers, I'll see what I can do. Might require more research, but I'm willing to make the sacrifice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home