Saturday, April 07, 2007

IN A HEARTBEAT

Oh yeah, this can be a big problem in life. Honestly how come some change has to be that way? I think it all should require advanced notice.

That would truly be a blessing no doubt. I just wish there was a way to legislate this in some way.

But who would you arrest for accidents? Well we are talking about the government after all. Who really needs a law broken to arrest somebody?

Never felt that kept the government from doing what comes naturally. Just seems a very simply procedure. They get pissed off and wham you butt goes off to the jail.

Oh they will find some excuse to claim you did something wrong. It just wouldn't be the government if they didn't.

And enough about reminiscing over such wonderful thoughts. I guess it is more important to focus on the essential fact that sometimes in life no matter how your prepare, you end up screwed.

I know that is such a touching sentiment. Makes me darn proud to be so encouraging. Too bad they don't teach that more in schools.

I think it would be good if they offered it as a class. Yeah, blink and your screwed. Seems like a good class.

I would even be willing to teach it. Give people homework assignments in a language they couldn't understand. Then flunk them when they didn't turn it in or even if they did.

Seems like it would teach perfectly the message I needed to convey. Well, I might consider bribes.

No reason you can't get people to understand this idea that there are times when that is considered a good insurance. As we all know, everyone needs insurance too.

I just prefer to be sure people appreciate the value of more unorthodox forms of insurance. The kind that allow you to blink, face disaster and still smile.

After all, survival is very important in life. If you can help people to survive you have definitely accomplished something very important from my point of view.

Not that everyone would necessarily agree. But then a lot of people have had at times been forced to cope with such issues of misunderstandings.

Which I naturally have worked so hard to try and avoid. Sometimes I even manage it without the person filing a complaint too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home