Saturday, April 14, 2007

RUB ON SOME

Oh yeah, there are some times you just have to spread the joy. Rubbing a little lotion of smiles like it was really helpful.

Now the big problem though is how do you do this when you are ought of smiles and lotion. Actually, the lotion isn't so hard to come by. Just takes a little effort to work up the right kind of lather. Er, you can work on that part.

Anyway, the smile lotion can be found in a variety of places. But getting it to work so you can apply it to somebody else can be so challenging.

The first part naturally is to get it to work on yourself. That can be so challenging. Because what works for you, might not work for somebody else.

But the problem is if you can't get it to work on you how do you get it to work on somebody else? Ah that is the eternal question. Well perhaps not the eternal question. It is more like will I get lucky tonight. Ahem.

Anyway, my recommendation is you concentrate on finding that type of lotion that will make you smile. Then you can clear you head and perhaps a whole lot of other parts of your body before being able to see well enough to find lotion for everyone else.

Now doesn't that make sense to you? It sure does to me. Which is why before I attempt to venture out into the cold world and spread a little sunshine, I make sure I get a nice tan.

True, it is more challenging when you do it in some motel room. But hey I do leave the lights on. So that ought to count for something.

Not sure what, but it sure works for me. And you never know how that little smile just will end up on my face long enough to inspire me to find the right kind of lotion for somebody else.

I do have to adjust my expectations you understand. You just can't achieve such moving changes at times unless you are prepared to make sacrifices.

And let's face it there are times when I really have to work so hard to be sure I have done enough homework on this subject so I'm truly prepared to help my fellow man. Shoot sometimes it takes all week in a motel every single night before that smile lasts longer than breakfast the next morning.

I just wish my sacrifices were such that somebody else appreciate the effort. But regrettably I have to settle for allowing my efforts to remain unknown by most people.

And that especially includes the lady's who help me with this project. You always have to be sure you don't use your real name to insure you don't get the wrong kind of attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home