Monday, February 19, 2007

DREAM ON

Yes, yes, dream on. A perfect thought and resting place. Ah the mystery, the magic and it is all crap.

Okay the dreaming part might be magic, but living in fantasy just doesn't work in terms of paying the bills. I wish it did. And I wish fantasies were reality.

Well, it might be nice if some of them were. Not sure we would be ready if all of them did. That would get too complicated when you think about it. I mean really, what if what you thought was a fantasy totally freaked everyone else out? I bet you haven't given that thought before have you? I didn't think so.

This is the problem I have with the basic way life works. There are too many depraved and sick minds in the world. Actually, those aren't really the big problem.

The big problem is the people who think they are sane. Yeah, the ones who believe they are normal. Those are the ones you have to worry about the most.

Why? Because generally they are the ones that are the most in need of help. I'm talking about they dude for example who looks harmless. Maybe you know, a bookworm type with a bow tie that you figure wouldn't hurt a fly.

The whole time he spends his night plotting new and creative ways to carve up people that piss him off. And naturally when this whole rash of murders take place in the city, NOBODY suspects this guy.

Now I ask you, if there was a way to allow a person to make their dreams come true do you want this maniac given his desires? Not unless you want to be on his shopping list of things to carve. No thank you.

See the other problem is that even the person YOU think is safe could be a raving loon. Oh yeah, even the person you think of as your best friend could be so darn evil and worse and you would never know it no matter how much time you spend with them.

So that is why I wanted to let old Uncle Rash point all of that out just in case you spend too much time with the I wish category. Trust me that harmless geek you see everyday is most likely a lot more dangerous than you imagine.

I do have to say I would enjoy having a shot as making my own fantasies come true. But with my luck that would get messy.

I mean it could get so hard to have the chance to all those women I am lusting for to cooperate. You know, that is without having the need to make them feel like you care about them. All that work is just too much effort. At least with a fantasy I can get want I want. Now I just wish I could figure out how I could make them more of reality on my own. Ah, such a chance to dream on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home