Wednesday, January 17, 2007

CLONES AND DRONES

I think to me the idea of a clone is something that is a duplicate of an original. And while people debate the issue of cloning humans, I think from what I've seen there are a whole lot of people who have their own version of this practice.

I'm not saying they are involved with trying to use some scientific method. Merely that they are attempting to make some existing human into a replica of their thinking and values.

Parents do this as a rule in many cases. So do corporations, schools and even government. Nobody complains about that type of cloning.

But in reality I think the whole process is hopelessly flawed. What you get if you try hard enough is not a clone, but a drone.

Drones are like clones in that they are replicates of your thinking. However, they are mindless and only can thing as you tell them to think.

Personally, I like drones. They don't ask too many questions. And they work cheap, which is an added plus from my point of view.

Still, I will always strive to create drones. I just am not worried about duplicating a bunch of Rash Limburgers in hopes they will be just like me. God who needs that many crooks in my city anyway?

Nope, drones are far better. They will work hard and never complain or at least not to my face. And in the end they can't betray you because they have no idea what is really going on.

That is the real perk to this whole process from my point of view. Which naturally I intended to follow as much as possible.

Right now I do have a spot in my organization for a couple of drones in training. The qualified applicant must be willing to enjoy humiliation, work cheap and never, ever ask why I want them to do something.

On the plus side the hours are lousy and the benefits suck. But you do get Christmas off. At least half a day.

So if you feel up to the challenge, then by all means let me know. You can laugh if you want, but believe me I know that I will get plenty of responses.

That is the extra nice thing about drones that they have over clones, they don't even know when they are having a bad time. It sure makes it easy to plan things like Christmas parties. And if I work it right I get them to do all the work, pay for the refreshments and think it is a bonus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home