Saturday, January 13, 2007

WHAT A WAY TO GO

Well the first idea of "go" in this phrase is not about a trip that I think we are all anxious to make. I know I have to go eventually, but I'm not sure I want to rush the appointment with the grim reaper.

As for the 'what' part, I think that is often related to the concept of the manner in which you do the going. Like in an accident. When it is a comment such as this then the idea is suggested that it was perhaps something other than what you might call cool. As in being a terrible tragedy.

However associated with going that none of is anxious to experience, I want to focus instead on the merits of sprucing up the what and way part. Not that I want to prevent the going, just make it more interesting.

Personally, my first choice for what and a way would be the result of a week long bout of unbridled passion in the company of several young beautiful women. I think that would be worth it. Well maybe not worth going, but while I was headed in that direction, I don't think I would mind a few pit stops somewhere that included plenty of heavy breathing.

Somehow I don't think that will be my luck. I have a feeling I won't get to vote on that subject no matter my desires.

But if that isn't an option I think dying while laughing would have some merit. You make everyone think you were totally enjoying the moment no matter how much you were scared.

I suppose if you were to hire a few comedians and have them follow you around constantly it might work. But that could get expensive and it would be hard to make that a reality considering you couldn't give the people any date no doubt for when you would actually be going. When you hire people for temporary employment they can be so picky about things like that.

Why am I even tossing this idea around? Probably because part of me still clings to the illusion that with enough time and thought I can figure a way to change the going part.

See that is my first complaint. How come you can bribe the grim reaper? I'm sure even death could use the benefit of a few bucks.

I don't think I want to try and contact him to ask for sure. With my luck he would have no sense of humor and decide to zap me just for bugging me.

In any case, if I do have to go, I think I'll work on figuring a way to make it more agreeable. Hmmm, I wonder if I could swing a way to control the where part. As in where you end up? I know plenty of people who might say that is impossible. Perhaps we just haven't done enough research. At least it would be worth a try to some degree I reckon. Can't hurt. I just hope it can help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home