Friday, March 27, 2009

FUN TONIGHT

The never ending quest for what makes us so darn happy. And try to decide who all it works for.

Now the concept here is that we all need this part of life. I would say we are often consumed by it.

Not that we will admit it. Which is why I am bringing this up. Really feel a need to make it all noteworthy.

See this is what I need to change. There is just a need to spare us the problem of life. Meaning the boring part.

After all they do make this part of the constitution. The aspect of being able to pursue happiness.

Might be that we need this better interpreted. See I think that they did not mean it to apply to everyone.

I think they tossed it in there to create the illusion we could all have fun. Only the problem is fun costs.

So that means we all need to be like extra careful in terms of how we spent our money on such choices. We really need a shopping list.

And I think it would be very helpful to stream line how it works. Yep that will really be a good option.

So basically we sit down and decide to say alright you want a good time then you need a certain amount of work. Then it really will be easy.

See this is where we truly fail to get it. Well to me that is the case. I mean really we need a practical approach.

Personally I’m all for making this even extra unique. Yeah we need to be sure we all have some motivation to make this work.

So my idea to make it more interesting is to start up a soul business. Yeah let people sell their souls for fun.

Not to get into the religion business. Or suggest some connection with the devil, but I think it is a good approach.

Now this is simple. You sign on the dotted line and you get to not feel guilty. We will do that for you.
We can even send you cards if needed as updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home