Thursday, March 26, 2009

TIME WAITS

A nice poetic concept, but not the least bit realistic. Well not to me. I mean I enjoy those noble visions.

Only wish they weren’t so stupid. I mean really is there a reason we can’t apply sanity to some of this crap?

Sorry, but to me when you peddle a bunch of stuff that smells sweet, but will make you sick at your stomach, be warned. Just need to remember it.

Which is the part that is hard for some. They don’t want to remember. So instead the prefer to pretend.

So it all comes down to the central issue here of accepting what is really sane. And this nonsense of time waiting in any form is on that list.

Just comes down to the basic fact we need a little more wisdom in this area. Time for a chance to make it all better.

To spare mankind the silliness and help us all rise to a better level of existence. And to that end I would offer to help.

You can be sure I would use all my abilities to ease the struggle of life for my fellow man. Yes that’s me Mr. Thoughtful.

I just want to help. And it is always helpful when I can. But then you know some will always resist.

Now the challenge here is to find that one method that works. The means the blesses in the best way.

And to do so in a way that people actually appreciate. Which can be so tricky. Yep that will make the difference.

Well in theory. I do love when I can share these golden moments in thoughts with others. It can be challenging to say the least.

However we are creatures prone to need and guidance. So I do my best to grant my fellow man such opportunities.

Perhaps this would work better if we spent time just trying to recall what is important. And there is so much.

Which centers around doing what you can to make me happy. Hey that is important. You can be sure of that.

Have to figure that in there somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home