Friday, April 10, 2009

SOLD

Ah I tell you this is one thing that you can’t go wrong with. A chance to sell something for a profit.

And even if what you are getting rid of is crap then it is a bigger plus. Yep just another facet of happy.

Now what I always love is when this comes at a time you are just fed up with something. Just want to get rid of it.

Oh that is when you can smile the most. Really an added plus to the day and maybe even your life.

Some don’t see it that way. They will only look for a reason to sell when there is no choice.

I’m speaking of those who don’t sell things for a living. The ones who normally buy and then get into the mood to dump the crap the bought.

Yep that is called desperate. Because they will do that just to make enough to buy more crap.

So the motive is less that to make money. It is more about getting rid of stuff and that make them anxious.

Naturally they don’t ever do well with their yard sales or putting an ad in some local paper. Just get a few bucks.

See with me this is a matter of art. I’m not just looking to make money I want pure profit.

Oh that is just one of those deals that some will never agree to make their priority and that is sad. I don’t prefer that option.

So naturally this will never end with any definable options that can end up with joy. Not to me.

In a way you just have to love it all. Yeah I know I do. And maybe that will be the time I can look at with happiness.

But I won’t admit it. Not while I am trying to make a sale. I want them to think I will give them a bargain.

Right up to the point they find out I over charged them. Well at least much later. Than what some would expect.

That is the joy I like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home