Friday, March 20, 2009

BACK IN TIME

Now who wouldn’t be thrilled by this option? Yeah can’t hardly see it as bad to have a chance to correct the past.

Not that I would have any reason to think this would work out as some presume. Nope, nice idea.

But see I don’t think that some give much thought to how it all might cause problems. Which I have.

For example what if fixing one problem resulted in a worse disaster happening elsewhere? See bet you didn’t think of that.

Yeah now that I have added that part you really have to give it some thought. And then you can be prepared to think twice.

This could get so complicated. Yeah, you might totally screw things up. Then you would be so much in worse trouble.

Now this is the part we have to worry about. We have to be much more prepared to think of all the possibilities.

For really what if in the process by some fluke you end up taking a nut case and make them rich. Or your boss?

Now that is something to worry about. Don’t want to screw life up to that degree. Nope no headaches for me.

That is why I need to be sure we have this whole process totally clear. Not allow it to go crazy.

But naturally at the moment we have to deal with the issue of knowing you can’t do this. So that solves part of the problem.

Well that is for the ordinary you understand. However can’t say for the sure. I mean what if the government has done this?

Now that would really be the pits. Because they way they work I can imagine this would be done on purpose.

Oh yeah I can see this. Some clown with a time machine and government hand book. Rule number one eliminate what makes sense.

Then after that you move on to let’s only allow what becomes stupid to survive. Ah, now that would really make sense.

I’ll let you decide if this has happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home