Tuesday, March 24, 2009

SUPPOSEDLY

Nothing better when you can totally confuse and remove any concept of anticipation. Just leave people wondering.

This really is such a blessing. Well it is to me. But then what can I say, it is my brain and I can’t do a thing with it.

Oh I will say it is my dream. Well perhaps more my created since of reality. After all I do have the right.

So okay nobody else tinkers with the same demented concept of justice like I do. And would expect them too?

See this is the important part. Because it serves the public good. Yes it does. In more ways that some will ever imagine.

This is because after I get through people come away with a better appreciation for how things really should work. I make them grateful.

Course I get no thanks for that. Alas such a terrible job. All that creativity and it never gets much appreciation.

Why after I get through people are really able to look at government and decide they might be good after all. Should work that way.

But you always get those darn critics. They never enjoy any attempts to educate people in a good way.

This is so unfortunate. I mean it really takes a lot of work on my part to come up with all those creative solutions.

Heck the lies by themselves can be so exhausting to invent. And to make sure I don’t repeat them even more so.

Nobody seems to appreciate how much work that really is. Just seldom shows in terms of any acknowledgement.

So I just have to work harder at deceiving so when the person knows they have been conned they appreciate it more. True, they don’t say thanks.

Which is a tad disappointing. I mean really all that effort and the least they could do is applaud the effort.

Oh well I just have to be one of those things I just do for the love of it. Yep that has to be reward enough.

Plus the money I rip off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home