Wednesday, March 25, 2009

TOMORROW

Ah the perfect day for all that must be. A time when you can depend on things to be what you dream.

I peddle the future and always will be happy to paint it as rosy and exciting as you need it to be. You want heaven, I will give it to you.

If you want paradise or utopia, no problem it is just a promise away. Yeah we are talking about the buffet of dreams.

And it is always you know warm and so tasty. The ideal feast for whatever you want and you know it will be so terrific.

Course the real joy with the concept of tomorrow is that it is in the future. And you keep it there.

So I like make sure I paint it so upbeat and hopeful. Just not wanting to make this into anything without hope.

Naturally there is the need to never admit this won’t happen. Yes this is very critical. I mean can ruin the fantasy.

Now the best way to do this is to be sure that you remain optimistic. Yeah that is a real important issue.

Because you see from my view most optimism is just another form of con job. Well sorry to those who think it is great.

I just know that when I speak in terms of uplifting I want you to be happy. I want you to be filled with joy.

Now the reality is that the world might be totally doomed. And there maybe no hope of it ever getting better.

Still I will tell you everything is going to be fine. And that will make you so happy. And I will enjoy it too.

Course when the world comes to an end you will be pissed. But you did have some moment of peace.

Which I think is very important. Oh perhaps we do sacrifice the truth. But how bad is that?

And honestly better to let everyone just think tomorrow is cool. They stay calm and all and then you get smiles.

The other way just pisses them off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home