Monday, March 23, 2009

BETTER OFF THAN

I don’t think I’m thrilled to hear this. Normally the cloud who says it is off squandering time doing stupid things.

And the whole point of mentioning it is to make it seem like we should be grateful for not being as bad off as they are. This is a good option?

Sure don’t enjoy hearing that crude. It is like they want to one up you at being bad off. Like that is a good choice.

But then I personally don’t enjoy boasting about misery. I would prefer to inspire envy in people.

I find that much more satisfying when I can achieve it. This sympathy route is really a losing option from my view.

Maybe it might work better if it ended in some kind of help. But problem is that it doesn’t.

This I have learned. People will feel sorry for you, but really won’t offer to help. Because they are afraid it could happen to them.

Whereas if you inspire envy in a person they will be driven by greed to get the same. So they will take time to bribe.

Providing they are convinced doing it will somehow earn them some reward. Oh yeah works every time.

Now maybe not the way they want. Because they are of the opinion your success can be infectious.

And that is certainly an image you want to create. I really do try to do that when I can. Yeah that is fun.

Only problem is that you have to keep them guessing. Yep that is the important part. Really have to let them have hope.

Hope is such a great benefit. Dangle that idea how there and people will do anything. And the more you do it better it is.

However you can let it become reality. Then it can be costly. And that is not a good option.

So just dangling it out there and you can have all kinds of fun. A never ending cycle of thrills.
For a fee naturally that you get the other person to pay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home