Thursday, March 19, 2009

CONVINCED

This is always a fun job. Some people just have such a silly view on this. I mean it is like pulling teeth to impress.

Now for myself I work on this the easy way. Bribes work best. Yeah I love when that is an alternative.

Just the chance to make some people so darn happy. They will see the truth as works for them.

And you will get a chance to bless them. Well I think of it as being a blessing. Really have to see it that way.

Now perhaps some won’t. But anytime they are given a nice incentive to move forward that is a good thing.

The thing is it is hard to always persuade even when it is in a person’s best interest. Some people have trouble with that part.

So you have to work hard to change that. Which is where the bribe comes in and counts. In a good way.

It is such a factor you have to get focused on here. To be sure you take the time help them see the right point of view.

Now the way I see it this is a matter of the right kind of inspiration. Just to be sure that the person sees the benefits.

To accomplish this requires so many things. It needs to be logical. And that is never easy with some.

Now the problem is sometimes we are talking something that is totally insane. Which is a challenge, but not impossible.

Just a matter of how much I want to spread the truth. Heck don’t right break it at times, to the fun.

Which all becomes part of the great joy I have in life. When I can truly help someone see life differently then I’m happy.

And if I work it so they don’t end up pissed even better. However that part I do have to work on.

Which is so satisfying when it results in change. And for that I am grateful. Well try to be at least.

Sounds good too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home